Who's Signature Is This?

By | Sunday, March 04, 2012 4 comments
I received a copy of Comics Between the Panels for Christmas. It was a used copy my mom found online, and she pointed out that it was even signed on the title page...
The problem is, though, I have no idea whose signature that might be. It's clearly not one of the authors, but the book is basically an encyclopedia of comics people, so it could very well be someone listed in the book. The two initials look pretty clearly like "BW" to me, but the rest is just squiggles as far as I can tell. The last name seems to be only a few letters. I thought it might have been "Ward" but Bill Ward died in 1998 and this is dated 2004.

Anyone out there able to read/decipher who this might be? It's been bugging me for months now.
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw this c/o comicsreporter.

Bill Willingham's?

Kathy Kane said...

Bat Mite.

Ben Towle said...

Bill Wray?

Rob said...

Brian Wood?