December Sale Embiggened!

By | Saturday, December 12, 2009 1 comment
Buy Comic Book FanthropologyI know what you're thinking! You're thinking, "Oh great and beneficent Kleefeld! I have been greatly enjoying the serialization of your new book, Comic Book Fanthropology, and I am terribly eager to procure a printed version for my library. Oh, but woe, I have not sufficient funds to purchase one! While I am eternally grateful for the 10% discount you provided last week, it is not quite sufficient for me to secure a copy. Perchance could you provide a greater discount?"

Well, since you asked nicely, I suppose I could muster up another discount.

Tell you what: if you buy my books before December 31 and use the codeword HOHOHO when you check out, you'll get 20% off the cover price! Think about that: twenty percent! How could you NOT want to take advantage of that? But the discount's only good through the end of the month, so don't dally too long!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Randolf said...

Well, I do not actually believe it is likely to have success.
new york estate jewelry | pci data security requirements | free online adventure games