Fantrhopology Feedback

By | Tuesday, November 17, 2009 Leave a Comment
Yes, I know I owe you another installment of "Evolution of a Book" to talk about my marketing strategy for Comic Book Fanthropology but I haven't had time to write it yet! In lieu of that, though, I thought I could at least taunt you with a quote about the book that Mr. High Moon himself, David Gallaher, was kind enough to send me...

Comic Book Fanthropology is an inquisitive, insightful, and thought-provoking exploration of the fandom phenomenon. Through his own experience and various profiles, Kleefeld weaves an analysis that is as compelling as it is enjoyable.


Of course, I asked him to confirm that he actually read the same book that I wrote. But he certainly did make it hard to take that quote out of context!

Thanks for the very kind words, David!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: