Paper Comic Deathwatch Contest

By | Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1 comment
Over at the Flashback Universe blog, they have a semi-regular feature called "Paper Comic Deathwatch" which discusses the decreasing significance/importance of traditional books, magazines and comics. They don't seem to get a huge number of regular readers (compared to, say, Blog@Newsarama, Comics Reporter, or Journalista) but there's usually some interesting points raised on the topic. Worth a look.

I'll also point out that they've just started a contest to design a logo for the Paper Comic Deathwatch theme. I figured I'd alert you all to that, and throw out there a few designs I whipped together this afternoon (in lieu of actually blogging something substantial)...

A little more illustrative than I usually go, and they probably won't translate well to other media, but I think they might serve their purposes.

Feel free, though, to send them your own ideas. I'm sure they won't mind having better ideas to choose from!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean
Great job on the PCDW logo. I think all three of them are great but the grim reapers shadow was very cool. Way to go.